HomeGoal: Maintaining Weight

For those using iCalorieCount to maintain their current weight.

Gain muscle and lose fat Messages in this topic - RSS

Alex
Alex

10/28/2019
Alex
Alex
My goal is to maintain my weight but gain muscle and lose fat?How do I accomplish that? I am at 120 lbs; i find it is healthy (male, 16, 5'8"). I do not have THAT much fat. Yet, I would like to keep my weight but have more muscle (hence implying a loss of fat). Any tips
0 link
johnbelley
johnbelley

10/28/2019
johnbelley
johnbelley
By gaining more muscle, you'd be directly losing fat anyways. Just make sure you eat enough and you'll be fine. smile
0 link
Emma
Emma

10/28/2019
Emma
Emma
Well at 5'8 and 120 if you have any fat you dont have any muscle. Im 5'8 and weigh 60 lbs more than you. Im a somewhat large frame, you may be smaller there
0 link
Alex
Alex

10/28/2019
Alex
Alex
Emma wrote:
Well at 5'8 and 120 if you have any fat you dont have any muscle. Im 5'8 and weigh 60 lbs more than you. Im a somewhat large frame, you may be smaller there

Seriousness ? What's your weight at that time ?
0 link
Emma
Emma

10/28/2019
Emma
Emma
Alex wrote:
Emma wrote:

. I weighed about 140 at your age and was a stick. Why woudnt you like to be bigger than 120? Just curious there
0 link
Alex
Alex

10/28/2019
Alex
Alex
Emma wrote:
Alex wrote:
Emma wrote:

I weighed about 140 at your age and was a stick. Why woudnt you like to be bigger than 120? Just curious there

We all are different all fingers are not equal anyways any tips for me ?
0 link
Emma
Emma

10/28/2019
Emma
Emma
Alex wrote:
Emma wrote:
Alex wrote:
Emma wrote:

I weighed about 140 at your age and was a stick. Why woudnt you like to be bigger than 120? Just curious there

We all are different all fingers are not equal anyways any tips for me ?

I would advise you to do the msucle builder and do it right and see what your weight looks like after that. If you are ripped and have muscle and weigh more that wouldnt be bad would it?
edited by emma on 10/28/2019
0 link
PinkGirl
PinkGirl

10/28/2019
PinkGirl
PinkGirl
By gaining more muscle, you'd be directly losing fat anyways. Just make sure you eat enough and you'll be fine. smile
0 link
MaybeMonday
MaybeMonday

11/2/2019
MaybeMonday
MaybeMonday
johnbelley wrote:

This is where I get confused. How much do I need to eat to put on muscle but still be able to lose weight via fat loss?
0 link